ANEXIO, the leading “Desktop to Data Center” Infrastructure-as-a-Service company, has just announced the availability of AWS Direct Connect at its ACC4 and ACC5 data center facilities, located in the heart of Ashburn, Virginia’s “Data Center Alley.” ANEXIO’s AWS Direct Connect service enables customers to connect their infrastructure to the AWS Cloud via a private and secure ANEXIO connection, improving performance and cutting costs compared to traditional public Internet AWS connectivity methods.
ANEXIO AWS Direct Connect is the perfect solution for companies that:
• Follow the Hybrid Cloud strategy and manage multiple Cloud-based environments in tandem
• Maintain their AWS presence for redundancy and/or backup purposes
• Keep separate Cloud-based environments for different business units
• Are unable to migrate away from their current AWS environment due to contractual reasons
“ANEXIO’s AWS Direct Connect provides the best of all worlds for our customers and partners,” said Tony Pompliano, president and CEO of ANEXIO. “We’re pleased to offer secure, robust connectivity to those organizations who want to maintain or improve their Hybrid Cloud approach. With the growing popularity of Hybrid Cloud, more and more businesses are seeing the numerous benefits of increased security, redundancy, agility and workload capacity.”
ANEXIO’s AWS Direct Connect features include:
• Low Latency AWS Cloud Connectivity: Customers will benefit from a more consistent network experience, as they’re not subject to the ebbs and flows of standard Internet-based connections
• Efficient, Turnkey Deployment: Most deployments can be activated within two weeks
• 99.999% Uptime SLA: Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with full SLA assurance
• Privacy & Security: Customer connectivity to AWS is direct and secure, not subject to the potential perils of the ‘open’ Internet
Existing ANEXIO customers can inquire about this service by speaking with their ANEXIO account executive. New customers interested in learning more about ANEXIO and the company’s full suite of services can call 919-295-9120 for an appointment or email email@example.com and request an AWS Direct Connect overview.
Contact: Amy Laukka