RHA Howell Inc., a statewide non-profit organization serving adults and children with disabilities, will host the Annual Clear Creek Center Golf Classic at the Tillery Tradition Country Club in Mt Gilead, NC, on Friday, May 4th. All proceeds will benefit children and adults with disabilities in the Charlotte area.
The third annual Classic will be a Captain’s Choice style of play with a shotgun start at 1 p.m. The entry fee is $100 per player and includes: greens fees, use of a golf cart, lunch, the awards reception after the tournament, and one entry into the Putting Contest. Each player will be eligible to win hole-in-one and tee gifts.
“We are excited to have our families, friends, and neighbors in the surrounding communities show their support for people with disabilities,” said Clear Creek Center administrator Melissa Rivera. “We expect everyone who participates to have a fun filled day with us!”
The Vulcan Materials Company is the organizing sponsor for the event. Other sponsorship levels available are:
• Golfer Participant - $100
• Memorial or Honorarium - $25 (name displayed at tournament and recognized on RHA website)
• Platinum Sponsor - $1000 (four playing positions, advertisement at club house before and after tournament and on RHA website
• Gold Sponsor - $500 (four playing positions, advertisement on golf course and on RHA website)
• Silver Sponsor - $300 (two playing positions, advertisement on golf course and on RHA website)
• Tee Sponsor - $150 (advertisement on golf course and link on RHA website)
RHA Howell operates Clear Creek, a large residential center in the Charlotte area. Money raised through the golf tournament will directly benefit the children and adults with disabilities in this facility.
“We would like to thank everyone for their generosity and participation in making this a successful event,” Rivera said.
To sign up for the Clear Creek Golf Classic or for more information, call Teresa Bishop at 704-545-7200, ext. 1164, or email her at email@example.com.
For more information on RHA Howell, Inc., visit www.rhahowell.org.
Contact: Kim Weiss, Blueplate PR