CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Jan. 25, 2018) – Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm’s Charlotte office have been named 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, which spotlight attorneys who have achieved a significant level of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The firm’s attorneys recognized as North Carolina Super Lawyers (and their practice areas) are:
- Robert A. Cox Jr.; partner; Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Distressed Investing Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Michael C. Griffin; partner; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Christopher C. Lam, partner; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
The firm’s attorneys recognized as North Carolina Rising Stars (and their practice areas) are:
- Monica Wilson Dozier; partner; Construction and Government Contracts Practice Group (Construction Litigation)
- Matthew K. Lilly; associate; Construction and Government Contracts Practice Group (Energy & Resources)
- Avery Simmons; partner; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- José D. Vega; partner; Banking and Financial Services Practice Group (Civil Litigation: Defense)
“We are immensely proud of the accomplished attorneys in our Charlotte office who have been singled out by the Super Lawyers organization as among the top practitioners this year in North Carolina,” said Bradley Charlotte Office Managing Partner Dana C. Lumsden.
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in North Carolina are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in Super Lawyers Magazine and in special sections in leading city and regional magazines across the country, as well as distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
Bradley combines skilled legal counsel with exceptional client service and unwavering integrity to assist a diverse range of corporate and individual clients in achieving their business goals. With offices in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, the firm’s over 500 lawyers represent regional, national and international clients in various industries, including financial services, healthcare, life sciences, real estate, construction, technology, energy, insurance, and entertainment, among many others.