- Governor Cooper Appoints Smith Anderson Attorney David Hayden to North Carolina Military Affairs Commission
- Recognized as a Leader in Client Service for the Third Year, Smith Anderson is Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team
- Former Smith Anderson Partner Matthew G.T. Martin Confirmed to Serve as U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of N.C.
- Wake Forest University Law Student Kelly Austin Wins Smith Anderson Pro Bono Award for Exceptional Service
- Three Smith Anderson Lawyers Appointed to Newly Created N. C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice
- 2016 The Best Lawyers in America© Guide Lists 60 Smith Anderson Lawyers -- Most in the Firm’s History
- Kirk G. Warner Elected 102nd President of Rotary Club of Raleigh
- Geoff Krouse Elected to Duke Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Founded in 1912, Smith Anderson has grown to become the largest business and litigation law firm headquartered in the world-renowned Research … More
Founded in 1912, Smith Anderson has grown to become the largest business and litigation law firm headquartered in the world-renowned Research Triangle region and one of the largest in North Carolina. We provide a full range of legal services to a diverse and dynamic group of regional, national and international companies ranging in size from large public companies to emerging growth businesses. Over 100 years of practicing law has grounded our firm’s culture, informed our perspective, and provided us the insight necessary to help our clients succeed. We remain personally dedicated to the success, prosperity and betterment of our clients and the communities we serve. For more information, please visit www.smithlaw.com.